Erectile dysfunction can happen to anyone no matter the age. Most people don’t know the facts about erectile dysfunction and often don’t understand how this manifests and how it can be treated or cured. There are many misconceptions surrounding this topic and because people don’t know the truth, ed is often treated not by a specialist but by the actual person that is suffering from it. And it is often “treated” with all sorts of weird pills or remedies that may or may not work.
Facts About Erectile Dysfunction
1. In the US, about 30 million people suffer from ED. Worldwide, around 5% of 40 year old have complete erectile dysfunction. At age 70, this number is around 15%. Also, when it comes to a milder ed, 60% of men in their 60s have such problems and 50% in the 50s. Erectile is more common as you age because of the medication for several health conditions. This can interact with one’s ability to get an erection.
2. Contrary to popular belief many ed drugs don’t work or don’t work in every case. And problems arise when people try to increase the dose of certain medications and risk getting serious side effects – sometimes even life threatening. Be careful what kinds of pills you take and always make sure you ask a specialist first. And even if you get the green light to take something, don’t abuse it and test things. See how your body reacts to certain pills and if something strange happens stop. These pills can often stir up potential affections you may suffer from but didn’t know about.
3. This is a continuation of what was said above. ED can often signal that you have other, underlying health issues. And by taking pills or medication for ED you may be effectively “feeding” other problems. It’s best to do regular checkups and see if you suffer from diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, etc. All of these will affect your ability to have a lasting erection.
4. Most men will have 3-4 erection every night and these can last upwards to 20 or even 30 minutes. So if you thought that erections in the morning are all there is to it, you were wrong.
5. You may think you have ed but might not actually suffer from it. In most cases, men after the age of 50 have an increased risk of suffering from ED. This happens because as we age, it becomes more difficult to keep an erection.
6. Other times, it’s all psychological. You don’t actually suffer from ed; there’s something in your mind that is holding you back and as soon as you discover what it is, these problems will go away. If you can’t perform in bed (no matter the reason) you will feel stressed which will lead to a further inability to perform next time.
It’s always a good idea to talk to a doctor about this.
Or you can use a simple trick to cure ed by trying Hypnosis to cure your ED.
7. Shorter penises have a much better chance of increasing penis size during an erection than bigger penises. So big isn’t always good. While a longer penis may grow to as much as 45% of its initial size, a small one can go up to 85%.
8. It might sound strange to hear this but men who can’t hold an erection may still be able to experience orgasm. An erection isn’t always required for an orgasm. Did you know this?
9. We’ve all heard horror stories about broken penises. Are the true? Can you really break your penis? Yes, it is possible. And it often happens during sex, when the partner is on top. What happens? The blood vessels that make up the penis will burst and lead to swelling that is very painful.
10. According to a 2013 study, the average penis erection is 14.15 cm inches long. The study took into account 1661 men, of different ages and body characteristics. Most have measured their penis while being alone, using hand stimulation to become erect. The study also concluded that how a man becomes erect can influence the length of the erection.
11. Did you know that bicycling can lead to ED? Yes, overusing your bike over years can lead to problems with erections. Some people use their bikes, daily, for a few hours, for decades and they are more prone to such problems.
12. Did you know that male fetuses may experience erections when within the womb? Sound crazy, right? But it’s true.
13. Drug use, alcoholism, overweight problems, smoking can all lead to ED. Any stress on your body (like the ones above) will put stress on your sexual life as well. Try to keep your vices under control or even eliminate them completely or sooner or later, ED could become a problem among others.
14. Did you know that 13.5 inches is the world’s biggest erection? Now that’s a big number, isn’t it?
There are plenty of facts about erectile dysfunction that are very interesting (and some very serious). The most important thing is that men can often bypass ED by just being careful not to overindulge in things like alcohol consumption, smoking, drug use, bicycling.
FAQ About ED
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
Problems with circulation or blood pressure are among the main causes of ED. High cholesterol or heart disease may impact the blood flow towards the penis and lead to ED.
How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction Naturally And Permanently?
You can use Hypnosis to cure Erectile Dysfunction naturally and permanently.
What Herbs Are Good For Erectile Dysfunction?
There are plenty of herbs that are good for erectile dysfunction. Some of the most important are: maca, ginkgo, yohimbine, panax ginseng and mondia whitei.
What Is The Fastest Way To Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Opinions are divided over this. We highly recommend you give Hypnosis a try because in most cases, there is one or more psychological issues that Hypnosis (done right) can resolve quickly. Click here to use Hypnosis to cure Erectile Dysfunction