• Endurance training is all about frequency. The effects of a single session are minimal but the accumulation of training hours results in adaptation.
• Taking a week off is not recommended as it will significantly set you back if you’re preparing for an event.
• Adaptations take place in both your cardiovascular system and musculoskeletal system.
• Type I fiber hypertrophy will not yield any major muscle bulk as these are small fibers. This hypertrophy will max out at about 2 months.
• Other musculoskeletal and cardiovascular adaptations will continue to improve over years of training.
• Cessation of training results in significant loss of gains.
Read our full review about one of the trusted pre-workouts out there: 4 Gauge >>